1. Shuaihang Qiu, Huimin Xiang, Hailong Wang*, et al. Medium-entropy (Me,Ti)0.1(Zr,Hf,Ce)0.9O2 (Me=Y and Ta): promising thermal barrier materials for high-temperature thermal radiation shielding and CMAS blocking. Journal of Materials Science & Technology, 2022, 123: 144-153.
2.Kailun Wang, Jinpeng Zhu, Hailong Wang*, et al. Air plasma-sprayed high-entropy (Y0.2Yb0.2Lu0.2Eu0.2Er0.2)3Al5O12 coating with high thermal protection performance. Journal of Advanced Ceramics, 2022, 11:1571-1582.
3. Songbo Ye, Jinpeng Zhu, Hailong Wang*, et al. Phase evolution and thermal stability of novel high-entropy (Mo0.2Nb0.2Ta0.2V0.2W0.2)Si2 ceramics. Journal of the European Ceramic Society, 2022, 42: 5314-5322.
4. Mingliang Li, Xiaotong Zhao, Hailong Wang*, et al. Oscillatory pressure sintering of high entropy (Zr0.2Ta0.2Nb0.2Hf0.2Mo0.2)B2 ceramic. Ceramics International, 2021, 47: 8707-8710.
5. Kehao Zhang, Hailong Wang*, Yanjun Zhao, et al. Preparation and electrochemical properties of boron-doped polycrystalline diamond film with five-fold twin structure. Applied Surface Science, 2021, 568: 150977.
6. Shuaihang. Qiu, Mingliang Li, Hailong Wang*, et al. (Ca,Sr,Ba)ZrO3: A promising entropy-stabilized ceramic for titanium alloys smelting. Journal of Materials Science & Technology, 2020, 65: 82-88.
7. Pengbo Zhao, Jinpeng Zhu, Hailong Wang*, et al. A novel high-entropy monoboride (Mo0.2Ta0.2Ni0.2Cr0.2W0.2)B with super hardness and low thermal conductivity. Ceramics International, 2020, 46: 26626-26631.
8. Zhibo Chen, Xiaotong Zhao, Hailong Wang*, et al. Synthesis of rod-like ZrB2 crystals by boro/carbothermal reduction. Ceramics International, 2019, 45: 13726-13731.
9. Xiaotong Zhao, Gang Shao, Wang Hailong*, et al. ZrB2-SiCw ceramic composites synthesized by in situ reaction and spark plasma sintering. International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology, 2017, 14: 845-850.
10. Gang Shao, Lun Feng, Wang Hailong*, et al. Enhanced electric conductivity of polymer-derived SiCN ceramics by microwave post-treatment. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 2017, 100: 842-847.